It's white

I write this from Bethlehem. I have been here three days now and I continue to be struck by the color white. All buildings and walls are varying shades of white. It works for this area because of the amount of dust, it doesn't show as easily on white surfaces. I am learning so much of the geopolitical battles that are going on here. Since I am in Bethlehem that means I am in Palestine and I have met such loving, generous, wonderful people. Their number one desire is to coexist peacefully and even though they are not being held captive in prisons they are prisoners in their boundaries. Where I am free to travel back and forth with little inconvenience they must prepare to be held back a few hours to days to not being able to go at all.
What lessons of faith I am learning from these fellow Christians! They don't just endure, they endure with smiles on their faces and love in their hearts. May we always be so bold!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How are you?

Out of the Mouth

Masterpiece