Hello

            Hello to my blog reading friends. As we approach Thanksgiving I want you to know that I am thankful that you have taken an interest in the things I have to share. I pray for you on a regular basis and I pray about the things I write. Some days the writing flows quite easily, other days the ideas just don’t seem to be there. I am thankful that you return to the blog even when there has been a lapse of a few days too.

            I will be on a mission trip to Israel this next week. I ask that you pray for me and the team I am traveling with; that we may be a blessing to those we intend to serve and also for our safe travels.  There may be a lapse of some days on the blog although my laptop is going with me, so if I can, I will keep posting.

            May you be blessed with love without end (you already are, his name is Jesus). May you be blessed with a warm home, family and enough to eat. May you be blessed with enough challenges to make you strong in faith and in character. May you be blessed.

Thank you for being you!

Comments

  1. Safe travels and happy thanksgiving! This sounds so cool and I can't wait to hear all about it! You are in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How are you?

Out of the Mouth

Masterpiece