a confession

I have a confession to make...I am not always upbeat or happy. In fact, today I'm feeling pretty darn low. I went for a walk with my dog Elsa on a walking path surrounded by nature to pick myself up. I listened to praise music and talked to God as I strolled along the path. While I am really happy to have salvation and to know that I will see my beloved Don again, it doesn't really help me today. I try to change the focus of my thinking to positive things but honestly, that just helps me to keep putting one foot in front of the other. Christians have days that ...well...suck. Days like this may not make me love God less but they do cause me to cling to the hope I have in him more. So even though I just put one foot in front of the other all day today, I know that God was walking with me and always will be.

Comments

  1. Yes everyone Christian folks have days like this Yes we are humans and God knows all. lean on Jesus and make the next step for we go thru as Psalm 23 states we don't live in valleys.AMEn

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How are you?

Out of the Mouth

Masterpiece