Wow


            Wow! God is so amazing! In the last 24 hours he has reassured me multiple times that he is in control; not only in control but looking out for me too. I still don’t know for certain what the future holds but I am certain I am in his mighty grip. “Oh, the sweet joy this sentence gives, I KNOW my Redeemer lives!”

            I should never doubt his provision and quite honestly, I don’t doubt it. I do however whine about it from time to time, especially when his timetable and mine are in conflict. Yet, his timing is perfect, every time! God has alleviated a few stressors that have been weighing heavily on me and as I write this I am grinning like the Cheshire cat. Recent events have demonstrated provision as well as answered prayer. Surprised? No. Thankful? Absolutely!

            My last post spoke to the fact that I am a planner and I have to come to terms repeatedly with the fact that God has the plan. It can be a daily event for me, but God doesn’t hold it against me, he just holds me (you too). The joy of the Lord is my strength!

            1 Corinthians 10:13 “ No temptation has overtaken you, except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted he will provide a way out so that you can endure it.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How are you?

Out of the Mouth

Masterpiece