Awesome


Awesome is an overused word…most of the time. I am currently traveling in the area of Sedona, Arizona and I find myself using the word around every corner (or roundabout in Sedona’s case) I have been in awe of God’s handiwork during the 120+ miles I have driven thus far. The steep red cliffs, the sloping mountains with green trees and cacti and even the expanse of country; each one distinctly different yet created by God. I have seen many vistas in my travels and I never cease to be amazed at the creativity of God.

Consider the Arizona landscape, God takes four basic colors (green, brown, red, yellow) and paints the most beautiful pictures with this limited palette.

So, I offer this for your consideration. God placed beauty all over this world, not just Arizona or the Caribbean but right where we live too. I challenge each of us (myself included) to look around our environment and see and appreciate what we have been given. It’s bound to be awesome!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How are you?

Out of the Mouth

Masterpiece