leave it

I am facing one of the biggest battles of my life.  My child is seriously ill.  She will get better but her recovery will be months in the process Try as I might to leave this struggle in God’s hands, I repeatedly fail. How I wish I could say that I am good with all this and I know that God will bring good from it. Truthfully, I’m not good with it.  I want her fully recovered…now!  I want her to not have to face the battle that is ahead of her.  I want to rewind the clock and somehow avert this from ever happening.

How I wish I could blog that my faith is carrying through this struggle with ease, but I can’t.  But you know what?  Faith doesn’t make things easy; faith does help us to view things from another perspective.  Prayer chains all over the world have been praying in her behalf. It may go without saying but I too have been praying.  I don’t know how all this is going to turn out or what God has in mind to bring good from it.  I do trust that he will bring good from this.  He has already demonstrated miracles to us, we are thankful.

I suppose this isn’t one of my typical blogs.  I can’t tie all my thoughts into a tidy package with a conclusion.  So, my friends, I am going to try really hard to lay all my concerns and frustrations at the foot of the cross and leave them there.  If you have something bothering you, feel free to put it in the pile with mine. God bless!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How are you?

Out of the Mouth

Masterpiece