committing

            It’s been a while since I’ve written. With all the things going on in my life right now, one would think I should have gobs of material to blog about. Yet, when I brainstorm for ideas, I keep coming up empty, why? I can only deduce that I have lost my focus.

            I really do try to put each day into the perspective of, what does God want of me today? Does God have something special in mind, a certain task to perform or a person to talk to? I can’t get past the noise in my own head to hear him clearly. I want to hear him; I want to be closer to him.

            Lent begins this week and instead of giving something up I have decided to give God more of me. I am going to commit to draw closer to him. Rather than ramble on in prayer about my problems, I intend to dig deeper into His word and listen to Him. Hopefully, by Easter I will be more centered and more in love with my Savior than ever before. “With God, all things are possible.”

Comments

  1. Amen sister! Jody you have pegged the same feeling that has plagued me also this past week. I am being lead into a new area of faith because I have given my whole self to Him. Thank you Jody for also listening to The Holy Spirit's guidance and loving ways of Jesus.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How are you?

Out of the Mouth

Masterpiece